We are and want to be part of Africa’s aviation history: We will be attending the Aviation Africa Summit & Exhibition in Rwanda from 27 to 28 February 2019. We are attending as observers and will be meeting a few general aviation aircraft manufacturers we have been in touch with. We hope to strike deals that will enable us access high-quality training aircraft at comfortable terms. We are already in discussion with Diamond Aircraft and making significant progress.
- Discussions on aviation standards in Africa
- Exhibition of aircraft and other systems by manufacturers
- Opportunity to meet aircraft manufacturers
- Discussions on supporting Africa’s open skies initiative
- Addressing the challenges of retention, recruitment, diversity and culture
- Developing affordable options to strengthen Africa’s MRO activities
- …and others