A Chief Pilot job vacancy now exists at Eastrise Aviation. The Chief Pilot will also double as the Head of Training for the Academy. The post is tenable in Lilongwe, Malawi in Africa.
The applicant must possess a Commercial Pilot Licence or higher and a minimum of 500 hours of flight instruction time. S-he must have a student pass rate of not less than 80 percent. Additionally, the ideal candidate must:
- Be a person of integrity and have a pleasant personality.
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Hold a Class I medical certificate.
- Have experience in both ground and flight instruction.
- Have type ratings on Cessna 172, Cessna 150/52, PA-28, Cessna 182 and Cessna 210.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be willing to work in a diverse environment.
- Have a clean and accident-free record.
Please note that those with an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (even a frozen ATPL) and a first degree in any field will have an added advantage. Preference will be given to Malawian nationals or foreign nationals already living in Malawi.
A negotiable compensation package will be given to the ideal candidate. Please note that Eastrise Aviation will only negotiate a salary with shortlisted candidates before engagement.
How to Apply
If you think you meet or exceed the post requirements outlined above, you can submit your application online on our website on this link. Please do not submit your CV unless requested by the Eastrise Aviation team.
About Eastrise Aviation
Eastrise Aviation is a fully registered business and an approved training organisation in Malawi, ATO number DCA/ATO/006. The flying academy is strategically located in Guoji Dream Town along Kaunda Road in Lilongwe, Malawi. Eastrise seeks to provide the best learning experience to students by among others, maximising ICT and human resources to achieve this aim.